1. Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the personal data that users have provided through the forms on our website is:
- Name or company name: Izara Hotels SCP (hereinafter HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA)
- Tax ID: J66175563
- Registered office: Ronda Sant Pere 7, main floor 08010 Barcelona
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +34 646199370
a) When a user makes a reservation of one of our rooms through our website, we require your personal data in order to be able to offer you the requested accommodation service.
The time of preservation of the personal data to provide the service will be the time required to execute the contracted service, once the service has been terminated, the personal data will be kept in attention to the possible responsibilities that may arise from the provision of the service for a period of five (5) years.
The cancellation of the personal data will imply the blocking of the data, consisting of the identification and reservation of the same in order to prevent their processing, except for making them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Tribunals and Security Forces and State for the attention of possible responsibilities born of the treatment and only during the period of prescription of those responsibilities. After this period, the data should be deleted.
b) When users send us comments or requests through the contact form, it will be necessary to provide certain personal data. The purpose will be to manage and respond to the request raised through our website.
The retention time of the personal data for this case will be the one necessary to answer and manage the request or comment of the users. Once the user's request has been completed, HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA will proceed to the cancellation of the data and its subsequent deletion.
We inform users that their personal data will not be subject to automated decisions or profiling through an applied logic.
We also want to inform you that it will be mandatory to provide the data requested for each of the purposes since otherwise the service required by the user can not be carried out.
The legal basis that enables us to process your personal data is:
- In case of online reservations, it is the execution of the accommodation contract itself, since it is necessary the treatment of your data to carry it out.
- In case of the contact form or other forms, it is the consent of the user, who authorizes the treatment of his data to respond to his request.
HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA does not plan to transfer your personal data to third parties. However, in order to offer you the reservation and accommodation service, it will be necessary for third parties in charge of the treatment to access the personal data.
In the event that HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA will transfer your data to a third party, we will obtain your express consent for it. Likewise, HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA does not plan to make international data transfers.
Upon arrival at our establishment to stay in it, it will be necessary to provide the identity document to provide it to the State Security forces and bodies, in compliance with the current regulations regarding the book-entry and passenger entrance parts. This information will be kept for as long as the legislation in this matter requires. Once the legal obligation has been fulfilled, the personal data provided for this purpose will be deleted.
Users who have provided personal data to HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA have the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data
- Right to request rectification or deletion
- Right to object to treatment
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data
- Right to portability of your data
- Right to revoke consent for treatment
- The exercise of these rights can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating clearly what right you wish to exercise and providing a copy of your identity document to prove your identification. You can also go through the postal mail to Ronda Sant Pere 7, main floor 08010 Barcelona.
Users should be aware that if their rights are violated, they may submit a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You can obtain more information about this in the following link: