What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal or device of the user when accessing a web. Its purpose is to store information about the user, this allows us to update and retrieve data that help us provide a more personalized service.
Types of cookies
a) According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: cookies sent to the terminal or user device from our computer and managed by HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA as the owner of the domain.
- Third party cookies: cookies sent and managed from another computer that is not managed directly by HOTEL IZAILA PLAZA CATALUNYA.
b) According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: those that allow users to navigate the web making use of the different options and features offered.
- Personalization cookies: thanks to these cookies, users can predefine some web features according to their preferences.
- Analysis Cookies: track the user's behavior and use of our website.
- Advertising cookies: they make it possible to manage the advertising spaces that our website has.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow us to store information about the behavior of the user and thanks to this we can offer personalized advertising.
Which cookies do we use?
Purpose y duration
It allows the measurement and analysis of navigation in web pages.
The cookies _gat and _gid are valid until the end of the session, cookies _ga will expire in 2 years.
Further information here.*
Oracle America, Inc.
It allows to show buttons of interaction with the user for the sharing of contents in social networks.
The life of the cookie is one (1) year.
Further information here.
*Through web analytics, no information is obtained about the personal data of the users, guaranteeing the protection of their privacy. The information obtained is related to the number of users accessing the website, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal that you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned, information that enables a better and more appropriate service of this website.
How to set cookies?
Users have the option to disable, configure or remove cookies from the browser settings panel used on their device or terminal. We must warn that in case of disabling or removing cookies, it is possible that we can not offer you all the functionalities of our website.
You can access the following links for more information on configuring cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Mozilla FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-and-cookies-firefox-os
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265